Sunday, November 1, 2009

The View from the Carriage

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Loretta reports:

I was getting information! Really. For my book. The one I'll be revising for the next three weeks. And he was Incredibly Helpful. Now I know exactly how my hero rode 400 miles, accompanying a carriage with a bunch of women inside. Now I know you could talk to someone riding outside, and a skilled rider could stay alongside effortlessly when the coach speeded up or slowed down. And of course now I know what my hero must have looked like in the saddle, because of course, he, too, is completely at home there.

4 comments:

Michelle Buonfiglio said...

How Incredibly Interesting. I'm detecting a lady blushing prettily as she writes, Miss NHG...

Vanessa Kelly said...

Oh, Loretta, we do appreciate all your hard work!

BTW, when does your next book come out? The hero sounds very interesting. And manly.

LorettaChase said...

Michelle, great-grandmothers were blushing when he came by--and I've got pictures to prove it! Vanessa, it's coming out in July. Since it's still in revisions, and pub date is so far away, I won't be talking much about it until early 2010--at which time you can expect to hear a great deal more.

Victoria Janssen said...

Now THAT looks like some fun research.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket